Tanner Tee Standard youth 16-23IN
Features & Benefits
- No twists or turns, simple adjustments from 20 - 32 inches.
- The hand rolled rubber FlexTop allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact.
- Tanner T-Weight, five and ten pound weights slide easily over top.
- Our patented tee design and metal construction offers years of proven durability.
- This batting tee has been helping players at all levels perfect their swings for 20 years.
- Bases are round for safe play and safe travel in your gameday bag.
The Tanner Tee - Short 20-32 inch is a smaller model of the standard Tanner Tee, comprised of two parts, an adjustable stem and a nine inch base with a connecting flange. It has all the same components, is equally as durable, and functions the same as the standard tee, but it provides the added feature of a lowest point at 20 inches. The short tee reaches 6 inches lower than the standard tee.
Tanner Tee Short 20-32 inch is designed for hitters looking to do low tee work by replicating the tough pitches they see from high level pitchers. The Tanner Tee Short is also a durable youth batting tee for a young hitter. Recommended for ages 8 and below as well as for all low ball training.