Louisville Slugger 2019 Z5 endload USSSA
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Bring the thunder with the 2019 Z5 End Load, designed with more mass near the end of the barrel for supreme energy transfer and power. Featuring the all-new COPA End Cap for optimized barrel compression on contact, this bat is perfect for hitters ready to mash. The LS-2X Composite Barrel and patented VCX Construction gives you a combination of flawless feel and powerful performance endorsed by Louisville Slugger Pro Ryan Stovall.
- Patented VCX Vibration Control Connection – allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle; that controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact.
- LS-2X COMPOSITE BARREL features our exclusive quick break-in design for "game-ready" performance right out of the wrapper
- END LOAD SWING WEIGHT for supreme energy transfer and increased power contact
- NEW COPA END CAP optimized for improved barrel compression on contact
- 7/8" TAPERED HANDLE AND NEW THINNER SYNTHETIC LEATHER GRIP for maximum control
- NEW REMOVABLE PYRAMID GRIP TAPER for superior grip and comfort
- ENDORSED BY SLUGGER PRO Ryan Stovall
Product SKU(s) WTLZ5U19E26, WTLZ5U19E27, WTLZ5U19E28
Series Slowpitch Certification 1.20BPF, ISA, NSA, USSSA
Barrel Material Composite
Model Year 2019