The A2K® 1799SS brings together Black Pro Stock Select Leather and Saddle Tan SnakeSkin Pro Stock Select Leather with lightweight, but durable Black SuperSkin. At 12.75", big leaguers favor this glove for its incredible length and deep pocket. The reinforced Dual Post Web keeps the pocket in great condition well after it's broken in, so you can roam the outfield for years to come.
- Sub-Department Baseball glove
- Pattern 1799
- Position Outfield
- Web DUAL POST
- Pro Stock® Select LeatherNo leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- SuperSkin™SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Double Palm ConstructionA thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual WeltingDual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Three times more shaping to help reduce break-in time