Composite handle seamlessly joined to alloy barrel for maximum energy transfer on contact.
- HZRDUS does NOT have a connection joint - Axenic seamlessly fuses the alloy barrel into the composite handle.
- No connection joint = improved durability.
- Reduces barrel lag = square up more pitches.
- Reduces unwanted vibrations = better feel on contact.
- A more pure transfer of energy = maximum pop.
This makes HZRDUS the industry's first one-piece hybrid.
Our advanced aluminum delivers maximum response and durability, while maintaining the thin barrel walls.
Our EFX Endcap is built to uniquely tune sound and optimizes energy
transfer during your swing.
- 65% of postseason MLB players swung a non-whole inch size bat.
- Half sizes allow players to dial in their fit further than traditional bat sizes.
- HZRDUS is specifically designed for power hitters- optimized at lengths 32” through 34”