Upgraded with AZ4X alloy and a sweet spot twice as large as its predecessor, the CAT7 is built to explode with unrelenting fury. The precision-balanced barrel with lower MOI and one-piece alloy design offer a clean, consistent swing to control the wrath of this ultra-responsive rainmaker.
- AZ4X alloy construction provides increased strength and a higher response rate
- More responsive, optimized barrel design creates a sweet spot twice as large as the CAT6
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel technology offers greater performance with no "dead spots"
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional feel
- Engineered barrel-end wall thickness profiles improves balance and allows for faster swing speeds
- 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter
- One year warranty included